Nancy Manzer has extensive experience in the areas of corporate restructuring, bankruptcy litigation and civil litigation. She has represented debtors, creditors and other parties in every stage of reorganization proceedings and related litigation. Her practice also includes advising financial services clients on bankruptcy-related requirements in the servicing of mortgages and other financial products. Building on years of insurer representation in coverage disputes and litigation, she also assists clients in evaluating and pursuing available insurance under general liability, directors and officers liability and other types of insurance policies.
Ms. Manzer is a member of the American Bar Association and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Ms. Manzer's work has included:
- debtor representation in chapter 11 bankruptcy cases;
- representing purchasers in bankruptcy 363 sales;
- representing insurers with respect to issues arising in the bankruptcy filings of their insureds;
- assisting financial institution client with investigating and responding to inquiries from United States Trustees; and
- responding to claims for breach of fiduciary duties asserted against directors and officers of bankrupt entities.
Insights & News
JD, Cornell Law School, 1988Article Editor, Cornell Law Review; Order of the Coif
BA, Harvard University, 1983cum laude
District of Columbia