Jeffrey Hermanson was a corporate lawyer whose practice focused on representing public and private companies in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions. He provided guidance, developed and implemented business-focused strategies, and handled numerous complex transactions for a variety of clients, particularly those in the life sciences and technology sectors. Mr. Hermanson advised on numerous divisional transactions, and acquisitions and dispositions of public and private companies.
- The Medicines Company in its acquisition of Incline Therapeutics
- Acorda Therapeutics in its acquisition of Neuronex, Inc.
- Nabriva Therapeutics in its transaction with Forest Laboratories
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its sale to Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. in its acquisition of Verivue, Inc.
- SkillSoft plc in its acquisition of Thomson Learning's NETg Business
- GloNav Inc. in its sale to NXP Semiconductors
- Parexel in its acquisition of APEX International Clinical Research
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals in the sale of its German operations to Roche
- GlycoFi Inc. in its sale to Merck & Co., Inc.
- Xanthus Inc. in its sale to Antisoma Research Limited
- Intercontinental Real Estate in its acquisition of Marine Lumber Company
- Nationwide Health Properties in its acquisition of Epoch Senior Living
- Rolls Royce Naval Marine in its acquisition of Seaworthy Systems, Inc.
- Berkshire Mortgage Finance in its acquisition by Deutsche Bank
Honors & Awards
- LMG Life Sciences selected the firm as winner of its “Canadian Impact Deals of the Year” in 2013 award for its representation of Enobia Pharma in the company's acquisition by Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Insights & News
JD, Boston University School of Law, 1984cum laude
BA, Colby College, 1981magna cum laude Phi Beta Kappa