PLI’s The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Anti-Corruption Developments 2012
May 3, 2012 | New York, New York
WilmerHale Partner Roger Witten will be speaking on a panel entitled, "The Year in Review and Enforcement Trends," which will cover the following topics:
- Review of 2011 FCPA cases against companies and individuals
- What countries and industries are under increased scrutiny?
- New tools and new resources for government agencies
- Anti-corruption developments in other countries:multi-jurisdictional cases and increased cooperation
- Dodd-Frank whistleblower program: update
- What can we learn from recent trials and litigation?