5th Annual GAR Live New York
September 13, 2016 | New York, New York
GAR Live New York is an annual program highlighting all you need to know about what's happened in international arbitration within the last year. The discussion will take in:
- developments related to awards annulled at the seat of arbitration;
- the latest updates to institutional rules and guidelines around the world;
- the draft Restatement on the U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration;
- an update on the CETA and TTIP negotiations; and
- the increasing relevance of corruption allegations in international arbitration.
WilmerHale Partner John Pierce will moderate session four, "The GAR Live Debate."