JUVE, the leading legal publication in Germany, highly recommends WilmerHale in the following practice areas: Antitrust, Arbitration/Mediation, Commercial Litigation and Liability, Compliance Audits and Investigations, Corporate, Energy Law, Information Technology, M&A, and State Aid Law.
In addition, WilmerHale was praised for its advice to regulated industries, strong antitrust practice, advice in the political environment and long-standing IP experience.
As in previous years, Ulrich Quack was named “Leading Senior Partner in the area of Antitrust” and Dr. Martin Braun was awarded “Leading Name in the area of Data Protection”.
In addition, JUVE Handbook lists the following attorneys as often recommended:
Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Dr. Martin Braun (Data Protection/IT)
- Dr. Peter Gey (Antitrust)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Antitrust, European Law, State Aid Law)
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff (Antitrust)
- Ulrich Quack (Antitrust)
- Martin Seyfarth (Regulation)
- Dr. Christian Crones (M&A)
- Dr. Roland Steinmeyer (Compliance, Corporate, Notary's Office)
- Martin Seyfarth (Corporate)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Litigation)
The recommendations are selected by JUVE based on interviews with clients, lawyers and academics that assess a respective law firm's legal excellence, strategic direction, service orientation and future potential.
To learn more about WilmerHale's ranking and practice area recognitions, visit Juve's website.