JUVE, a prominent legal publication in Germany, highly recommends WilmerHale in the following practice areas:
Antitrust, Arbitration/Mediation, Compliance Investigations, Corporate, Employment, Information Technology, Litigation, M&A, Notary's Office, State Aid, Trademarks and Unfair Competition.
WilmerHale is also recognized in the sectors: Energy, Food Industry, Health Care, Pharmaceuticals and Trade.
JUVE Handbook recommends the following attorneys:
- Dr. Christian Crones (M&A)
- Dr. Peter Gey (Healthcare)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Georg Kamann (Antitrust, European Law, Health Care, Litigation)
- Alexander Kollmorgen (Corporate)
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff (Antitrust)
- Ulrich Quack (Antitrust)
- Martin Seyfarth (Corporate, Regulation)
- Dr. Roland Steinmeyer (Corporate, Notary's Office)
Furthermore, as individuals, Dr. Martin Braun was awarded, “Leading Name in the area of Data Protection,” and Ulrich Quack was named “Leading Senior Partner in the area of Antitrust.”
The recommendations are decided upon by a research team at JUVE. It is based on information collected from interviews with clients, lawyers and academics that assess a respective law firm's legal excellence, strategic direction, service orientation and future potential.
Visit the 2015-2016 Juve Handbook to view the rankings.