Whether you're planning to start a new company or are already involved in an early-stage venture, there are a myriad of legal and intellectual property considerations critical to startup success. At this seminar, emerging company and IP lawyers will address topics including:
- incorporation strategies;
- startup employment matters;
- understanding and protecting your IP;
- changes to the recent patent act - America Invents Act - that impact entrepreneurs; and
- candid lessons learned and landmines to avoid from both the legal and entrepreneurial perspectives.
WilmerHale Partner Monica Grewal, Counsel Janene Ásgeirsson and Senior Associate Nimit Patel will be speaking at this event.