The SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar is the premier event for compliance and legal professionals working in the financial services industry. This critical forum provides an opportunity for industry leaders and regulators to come together to educate each other, share ideas and concerns, and address developments and emerging trends impacting the compliance and legal community.
WilmerHale will sponsor the Diversity and Inclusion breakfast on Tuesday, March 26.
Several WilmerHale partners will participate in panel discussions during this seminar:
- Debo Adegbile, “Diversity and Inclusion: Strategies and Solutions to Address Ethical, Leadership and Business Considerations”
- Yoon-Young Lee, “Outsourcing: Vendors, Technology and Data Storage”
- Sharon Cohen Levin, “Current Development in AML”
- Bill McLucas, “Leadership Matter for Diversity & Inclusion”
- Stephanie Nicolas, “SEC Best Interest Rule Proposal”
- Andre Owens, “Institutional Cash Equity Derivatives – Key Sales and Trading Issues”