Join WilmerHale for a conference featuring women thought leaders in energy and infrastructure. This one-day event will provide a forum for discussions on policy and legal issues impacting the energy industry, as well as an exchange of ideas for powering the future of our nation's infrastructure development.
Our keynote speaker for the conference on Thursday, November 2, will be US Senator Lisa Murkowski (R–Alaska), Chairman of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee and the Senate Appropriations Committee's Interior and Environment Subcommittee. Former US Trade Representative, Ambassador Charlene Barshefsky will also lead a session featuring a discussion on US Energy Dominance on the World Economic Stage.
- Kate MacGregor, Acting Assistant Secretary for Lands and Minerals Management at US Department of the Interior
- Angie Colamaria, White House Office of Management and Budget
- Stacy Linden, Vice President and General Counsel, American Petroleum Institute
- Amanda Neely, General Counsel to Senator Rob Portman and Deputy Chief Counsel at US Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Molly Ward, Secretary of Natural Resources for Virginia
- Ann Loomis, Senior Advisor, Federal and Environmental Policy, Dominion
- Karen Hawbecker, Associate Solicitor at US Department of the Interior
CLE credit will be offered. RSVP to Steph Goldstein.