Warren Buffet famously said, "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Please join NIRI Boston for a comprehensive discussion on crisis management. A panel of investor relations professionals and senior counselors with experience in crisis communication, corporate disclosure and regulatory compliance will discuss key principles, practical examples and best practices for navigating a crisis and managing reputational risk.
- Reginald Brown – WilmerHale, Partner & Chair, Financial Institutions Group
- Deb Wasser – Edelman, EVP, Financial Communications & Capital Markets
- Josh Brodsky – Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Associate Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Chris Powers – Staples, Vice President, Investor Relations
- James Hillier – Demandware, Vice President, Investor Relations