GAR Live New York is an annual program highlighting all you need to know about what's happened in international arbitration within the last year. The discussion will take in:
- developments related to awards annulled at the seat of arbitration;
- the latest updates to institutional rules and guidelines around the world;
- the draft Restatement on the U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration;
- an update on the CETA and TTIP negotiations; and
- the increasing relevance of corruption allegations in international arbitration.
WilmerHale Partner John Pierce will moderate session four, "The GAR Live Debate."