ACI's Economic Sanctions Boot Camp is widely known as the most comprehensive training in the United States on the latest economic sanctions restrictions. This is a topic with huge interest due to the complex and fast-evolving sanctions restrictions regarding Russia/Ukraine, the recent relief of sanctions restrictions on Cuba and the agreement between China, France, Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, and the United States (the “E3/EU+3”, also known as the “P5+1”) and Iran on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), regarding Iran's nuclear program.
The sanctions enforcement landscape also continues to evolve in 2015 with recent penalties imposed on John Bean Technologies Corporation, National Bank of Pakistan, Bank of New York, First Data Resources, PayPal, Life for Relief and Development and Commerzbank AG.
Updated to incorporate all the significant developments from the past few months, this acclaimed program will offer candid conversations on
- What is Necessary to Update Your Sanctions Compliance Program
- Can my Company Start Doing Business in Cuba?
- How to Evaluate and Manage Sanctions Risks
- Tools to Strengthen Your Screening Process and Resolve False Positives
- How to Work Effectively with OFAC to Expedite License Applications
WilmerHale Partner Ron Meltzer will be a featured speaker during the presentation "Focus on Iran: Opportunities, Challenges and Risks for US and Non-US Companies Following the JCPOA with Iran."