- Representing a US state, state capital and other related entities in multistate water rights litigation involving the US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Assisting a sovereign tribal entity in asserting its rights pursuant to a negotiated Native American water rights settlement with the United States.
- Advising a ski resort operator on legal issues arising from a proposed increase in water withdrawals for snowmaking.
- Advising a major water utility on legal and policy issues associated with specific projects, policies, negotiations and other actions involving management of the Colorado River.
- Assisting a resource development company with securing water rights and federal and state agency approvals for a proposed potash solution mining project in Utah.
- Advising a leading engineering and construction company on all aspects associated with the permitting and development of a five-million-gallon-per-day desalination project in Massachusetts.
- Representing a water services company in mediation to resolve a construction-related dispute arising from a steam pipeline project in Massachusetts.
- Advising project developers on all aspects associated with the permitting, development, financing and construction of large water supply projects in Colorado.
- Advising an investor in negotiating a joint venture with a multinational food and beverage corporation for the production and distribution of bottled drinking water in Egypt and the Middle East.
- Advising a public utility on implementation of fish passage requirements in a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission license for a hydroelectric facility.
- Representing an engineering company in an arbitration dispute arising from a hydropower project in Peru.
- Advising international investors on proposed investments in US companies in the hydroelectric power sector.
- Representing a leading technology company before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States regarding the sale of its water business.
- Negotiating and overseeing implementation of a settlement of Clean Water Act liability at several well pad sites on behalf of a leading oil and gas company.
- Advising a manufacturer of water treatment chemicals and facilities on the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation.
- Representing an oil and gas company in avoiding suspension or debarment from government contracting in connection with a criminal plea under the Clean Water Act.
- Negotiating a multiparty settlement on behalf of a publicly controversial waste management facility to address potential water supply impacts and resolve liability under state environmental law.
- Representing a state agency in a series of proceedings before a state utility board regarding an application to relicense a controversial nuclear energy facility, including analyzing and advising on potential impacts to water quality.
- Providing counseling and litigation to a large defense contractor on environmental legal and compliance matters, including Clean Water Act issues, resolution of a contaminated property cost recovery claim, and evaluation of a potential cost recovery case.
- Representing an international oil and gas company in litigation regarding the remediation of chemical dumping at a New Jersey river, one of the largest cleanups in the United States.