Mansfield Certified Plus
Gold Standard Certification
Women in Law Empowerment Forum
- WilmerHale achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status for 2018—one of only 26 law firms in the nation to do so—after successfully completing a one-year pilot program in which participating firms agreed to have their diversity efforts measured against ambitious targets for the percentages of women and attorneys of color in leadership and other important roles.
- Yale Law Women named WilmerHale among the 2018 Top Ten Family Friendly Firms, the ninth time the firm has received this recognition; the organization is affiliated with Yale Law School and aims to help women progress in the legal profession.
- Dell presented the firm with the 2017 Legal Diversity Award for excellent innovative diversity programs and strong metrics to show that they’re working.
- WilmerHale was listed as a “ceiling smasher” by Law360 in 2017 and 2018 based on the percentage of women equity partners.
- ChIPs gave WilmerHale the 2017 Honor Roll award for demonstrating success in giving women true leadership positions and visibility.
- TIAA selected WilmerHale as a recipient of its 2017 Diversity & Inclusion Award for the firm’s efforts to recruit, develop and promote diverse lawyers.
- Women in Law Empowerment Forum awarded WilmerHale the Gold Standard Certification Award in 2012 and from 2015 to 2019 for its dedication to women in leadership roles and commitment to equal compensation.
- Bank of America presented WilmerHale with its 2016 Award for Diversity and Inclusion for creating an internal culture that encourages the recruitment, retention, mentoring and promotion of diverse attorneys.