2012 ABA Section of Litigation
April 18-20, 2012 | Washington, DC
Join us in Washington DCAnnual CLE Conference. With more than 45 CLE programs, comprehensive trial skills training and the latest trends and developments—this conference offers a unique opportunity to see, hear and meet the judges and advocates who are handling the most important litigation issues in the news and in courthouses around the country. Learn the latest trends in areas that affect your law practice at this WilmerHale-sponsored event.
Several WilmerHale attorneys are featured speakers at this conference, and will be presenting on the following panels:
- Steven Berrent:"Predictive Coding: Will Human Review Go the Way of the Dinosaur?"
- Jamie Gorelick: "Ethics 20/20"
- William Lee: "The Federal Circuit: Guardian of Our Intellectual Property Crown Jewels"
- Jeannie Rhee: "Anatomy of a Trial"
- Seth Waxman: "The US Supreme Court: The Changing Art of Oral Advocacy"