The ITA Winter Forum draws together leading practitioners and scholars in international arbitration for intellectual dialogue and practical insights on the key issues confronting the practice today. The faculty includes many of the top internationally recognized experts in the field, both in practice and academia.
- A faculty of preeminent global arbitration practitioners and scholars
- A luncheon Interview with Gary Born (Chair of the International Arbitration Practice at WilmerHale), named the "World's Best International Litigator" in a recent peer survey
- 2012 Year in Review: The Top International Arbitration Developments of 2012
- Works-in-Progress Preview, selected from more than 50 submissions:
- Glocalization of Arbitration: Globalization of Law and Divergence of Local Culture
- Towards a New Age of Soft Law in International Investment Law?
- An open ITA Forum for candid dialogue among colleagues in the field
- Young Arbitrators Winter Roundtable - The Debates, presented by the leading global young arbitrator organizations together
- A variety of social networking opportunities at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami